OK- Right on time this week! I actually wrote this post AHEAD OF TIME! Yea, I know… Anyways, I found this great blog with green cleaning recipes. It has a Pledge, Windex, Fabreeze, and a bathroom cleaner. I love making my own cleaning products, it really does save A LOT of money. There is something much more fun about cleaning when you make your own products! If you have any other questions, or ideas- SHARE! I have a whole book with dozens and dozens of ALL NATURAL cleaning products, I swear by it!
In other news: I NEED YOUR HELP!! I am working very hard on raising funds and selling my product to be able to attend a YEAR LONG business and marketing class. This class is put on by Jane Button and called You Part Two. Taking this course will help me with the areas of my business that REALLY need improvement: sales and marketing. I have until June to rasie $2400- will you help me get there? Here is how you can get involved:
1. Stop by my GoFundme site, look through the levels, donate, and I will sew you a great bag!
3. Contact me about advertising on my website.
4. Help me promote my cause!
Any way you can help is SOOO appreciated. Thanks for your help!!
And now it is time for the Pinterest Tuesday Link UP!! Every Tuesday I will have a Link Up for your blog posts about the fun Pinterest projects you tackle! There are just a few rules, to make sure everyone gets some love.
2. Link up your specific blog post – NOT your main blog page.
3. Please help get the word out about this linky and place the button on your blog.
4. Stop by at least two other linkers and follow them as well. Comments are a plus, We all like to get comments and love.
5. Have fun, Get to know each other and come back next week!
<div align="center"><a href="http://ericabarker.com" title="We Three Crabs"><img src="http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q789/fromadaughter/WeThreeCrabsButton_zps2299c2a7.jpg" alt="We Three Crabs" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…